Tennis Workshops at Club Med - Cargèse, Corsica, France
Just imagine ....
● A family holiday in a bungalow, between the maquis and the Gulf of Sagone
● Lazing or playing on the sands at Chiuni Beach
● Eating by the water's edge, with a panoramic sea view
● Spending your days on the tennis court or sailing on a yacht
● Exploring* the nature reserves of Girolata*** and Scandola***. (***UNESCO World Heritage Site.)
● Improving your tennis on the resort's 12 quick courts (all floodlit if necessary), with their unique teaching method, designed by Serge Autexier, trainer of the French Davis Cup and Fed Cup players.
2013 Prices for your all-inclusive stay at Club Med Cargèse
June 1st to September 21st, 2013
From £1021 pp for 7 nights in a Club Room, flights and transfers from London included.
Available tennis workshops :
Beginner three-day, 1 1/2 hours per day, Sun-Tues or Wed-Fri, £90
Intermediate three-day, 3 hours per day, Sun-Tues or Wed-Fri, £149
Intensive five-day, 4 hours per day, Sunday to Thursday, £269